Zophar - Skeleton Attack Zophar - Skeleton Attack

* has arisen

off beat, but the instruments are nice

LunacyOfficial responds:

I tried to experiment with some cool video game theme...

{dj-N} Club Step - Zophar Remix {dj-N} Club Step - Zophar Remix

Hold on. This is not a remix. This is the audio track put under a blanket of filters. A remix is where you change notes, instruments, even a progression. This requires very minimal effort.

LunacyOfficial responds:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I shudve known!

Zophar - Colorful Zophar - Colorful

the bass guitar ruined it but otherwise i could jam to this. the notes of the bass guitar were doing the clashy thing again.

LunacyOfficial responds:

I find the bass the most important part.

Zophar - Blue (GD Version) Zophar - Blue (GD Version)

its a little too slow for gd.

sorry ive been out for a while ive got lot of extra stuff to do. keep up the work tho! could be used for a textgraphic game maybe

LunacyOfficial responds:

dude im getting so many messages right now! oh yeah my audio is out the roof! I just got one of my song on the popular audio list. But thanks for review. I'm gonna upload full version soon.

Zophar - Lemonlime Zophar - Lemonlime

You need to work on making sure the notes don't clash. The bass ruined the song because the notes didn't fit.

LunacyOfficial responds:

Well I was trying to come up with a mix of rock n roll and edm. Mostly experimental. But I'm just about to upload a new song in a few minutes!

SP7 - Dream Racing SP7 - Dream Racing

I'm kind of missing a bassline

SwaggyPig007 responds:

Yeah on reflection I see that too, but I sort of prefer it this way :P I may remake this one in the future. I am also uploading another song which is sort of similar only better, it's going along nicely so far :)

Zyzyx - Undefined Zyzyx - Undefined

You should get someone to sing in these :P

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

That would be nice yea. Thanks for the review tho :)

Step - Polargeist (Zophar Remix) [GD Cut] Step - Polargeist (Zophar Remix) [GD Cut]

I'm sorry if this comes across as a bit rude, but what did you even do?

LunacyOfficial responds:

Oh yes, I made it faster, more fuzzy, and added a better drum beat. Sorry, but I'm just starting this new program for writing edm music. I hope you enjoy my newest song that I released a few minutes ago. It is called "Space Shuttle"

Endless Tears Endless Tears

try mastering the snares a lot better, they're too loud... Also, I want to thank you for using my songs in your videos! I love your art and it helps a LOT! THANK YOU! I look forward to hearing mor of your songs!

THE BEAST (BassHouse LOOP) THE BEAST (BassHouse LOOP)

An attempt at big room house, not great. The bass is dub-style, those voice clips are terrible samples, and overall bad mastering. It looks like you slapped it together, but even that takes a little work... 1/2 star for you.

Triented responds:

I'll be posting the entire track soon. I was going for a style as seen in the song "prophecy" by French future composer Tchaami and composer Malaa. I wasn't trying to make it big lol :)
Also that song has some great cat face bass